Thursday, September 27, 2007

E is for Epidurals



Thank heaven for epidurals! I just have to say that my mom is amazing, and she had all seven of us naturally!! I told her early on when I was pregnant with Zander that I just wasn't as strong as her, and I was all for relieving my pain! I had a great epidural and I am so grateful! It made for a wonderful, easy delivery! Aaron often reminds me that one of the first things I said after Zander was born was, "I could do that again." I loved having a baby, and what a sweet baby he was (and is...most of the time). Long live the epidural!

Other E's I love: eating, earrings, eggs, electricity, and e-mail.

10 comments:

KateMarie said...

I finally got a chance to look at your blog! I love it!!! :) I'm so happy everyone is making one! I really could use some help to make mine as cute as yours! We should talk! Your little family is beautiful! Zander is darling! Are you coming up to SLC anytime soon?

-Kate

nikki said...

This is excellent. perhaps someday I might have a chance to agree with you.

Nicole Cave said...

Amen to E is for Epideral!! I agree with you all the way!!!!

Nikki said...

I have a much greater love for epidurals after the last delivery..since I delivered my baby within 25 minutes of getting to the hospital, I didnt' have time for one - and let me tell you I thought I was going to die. But I did live to tell about it!

Chelsea said...

its hard to remember him being that little!

The Ririe's said...

I couldn't agree more. I was able to enjoy (as much as you can I guess) instead of dreading it. Carter's was the easiest and I didn't feel a thing, took awhile to get it going with Baylee but still in time for delivery so I can't complain!

Doug and Dawn said...

Oh I would definitely agree with epidurals being wonderful. I thought I would go without when I had Kate but I changed my mind and I am so glad I did because it would not have been fun pushing a 9 lbs. 6 oz. baby out with no drugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Still loving your alphabet blog Lynds. Practicing gratitude is such a great habit... you'll always be happy if you can be grateful. You're such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

i totally miss Zander Claus!!! =)

Sandy said...

I too am thankful for epidurals! Zander is such a cutie!