Saturday, October 6, 2007

F is for Friends




This letter was a no brainer for me! I can easily say that my friends are the most important things to me aside from my family and the gift of the gospel! I love my friends! I love the song that I learned in girl scouts many years ago: Make new friends, but keep the old, some are silver and the others gold! I love to make new friends and keep in touch with the old ones. It is not a happy day for me when I lose touch with my friends. (That's why blogging has been so amazing...I feel like I'm back in touch with so many of you that I don't talk to often)! The Lord has blessed me with wonderful friends throughout my life, and I truly treasure all of the freindships that I have had over the years. (I love these pictures...they bring a big smile to my face)!!!


And of course, my bestest friend in the whole world!! (This is the first picture we ever took together...oh how sweet)! May 6, 1994

Other F's that I love: all of the Futrell's that so willingly call me family, food, freedom, fig newtons, flowers, dental Floss, Fridays, ferris wheels, fairy tales, Zander's little pudgy fingers, round face, and cute feet, my faith, my fireman, my family!

11 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

That is the funniest picture of you and Aaron...I swear it takes forever for the boys to mature...he looks so little!!

Kaymee said...

Your gratitude alphabet is such a cute idea!!! I love the pic of you and aaron and the daddy daughter on cracks me up :P

Lindsey F. said...

Aaron does look little, doesn't he? He was only 14! Don't you love those bangs from the 80s!

Darleen said...

Hi Lindsey!! I'm so glad to hear from you! I was talking to my friend who went to Preston's wedding and is friends with Taylor and she said she met you and was commenting on how nice you were--and I was like I know I wish we still keep in touch! Anyway, Zander is a handsome little boy--I think he needs to meet Stella--perfect match with their little blonde hair. You look good and beautiful as always! Can I link you??? We need to stay in touch.

nikki said...

Lindsey... how funny are these pictures. When I saw the one of all of us with our dads, I was at first shocked and then it made me smile. That was oh so long ago, but I am so glad we are still friends. Despite the years and distance, i still consider you a very good friend. I am looking forward to seeing you at Christmas time!

Doug and Dawn said...

Lindsey, how funny I didn't recognize that was me in that picture at first. Wow that was a long time ago. I know I haven't been the best about keeping in touch in the past but am so glad that I am able to now. I think you are such an amazing person and am glad that I have known you for such a long time. I too had to laugh at that picture of you and Aaron because you both do look so young, especially Aaron.

Sandy said...

I too love the picture of you and Aaron! Funny how when we're in HS we all feel so big and mature and now when we look at our old pics we think we looked so young! :)

Nikki said...

Thanks for posting these incredibly embarassing pictures! Just kidding - it was fun to see them and remember how cool we thought we were! Who's behind Aaron? - Nikki R.

Lindsey F. said...

It's Shane. Sorry about posting these, but I should be as embarassed as you, right? I guess I'll brace myself for paybacks!

Life these days...... said...

Hey Lindsey, It's Taeya. Your Blog is so cute!Love the pictures of you and aaron. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Wynd said...

The pictures are great! It is so fun to look at the younger years. I love that you have your heartstring designs posted, so fun.