I took Zander and his friend Brooklyn to the Ice Cream Festival today! They had fun eating ice cream, playing in the bounce houses, and riding the ferris wheel!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Ice Cream Festival
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i have never heard of the ice cream festival. do they have it every year? where is it at? looks like they had alot of fun!
This is the first year I've heard of it. Today is National Ice Cream Day. It was at a park off of Washington and Buffalo (right at all the soccer fields there).
Looks like such a fun time. I wish I had known I would have gone. LOVE ICE CREAM!!
I too wish I had known! It looks like it was lots of fun! I remember hearing stuff about national ice cream day while we lived in Reno but I didn't know they did anything for it here...I'll have to mark it on my calendar!! :)
Lindsay,
An ice cream festival is just the kind of place for me! I love the alphabet thing you are doing. It makes your posts even more fun to read!
Hey, you mentioned that you and Aaron will not be going to the class reunion, but Brian and I are getting people from our class together this Friday night out at that butterfly park on Durango--the one near target--so that we can all see and meet each others families. Anyway, we would love for you guys to come if you are interested. We will be flying into Vegas tomorrow, so feel free to call me or Brian if you have any questions. My cell is 541-999-0120, and Brian's is 541-999-8364.
Post a Comment