Friday, September 14, 2007

That's Disgusting!

The good news...I got a great new vaccuum that works wonderfully!!
The bad news...all this dirt is just from our bedroom...one time!!! No one has to remind me that housekeeping isn't my strong point, but I don't live in filth. Well, the vaccuum would beg to differ. Enough said...don't judge me please!

8 comments:

dev said...

that's awesome... what kind did you get?

Lindsey F. said...

It's a Dyson..."never loses suction." We'll see!

Nicole Cave said...

Wow, you are discusting!! I am sure mine would be the same!!

Sandy said...

Looks like a good vacuum! I bet mine would look the same too!

Nikki said...

Is it bad if the vacuum looks like that....mine looks like that after every time I vacuum. Of course I only vacuum once a month, but who is counting right? - Nikki R.

Lindsey F. said...

Nikki, I can't believe you only vaccuum once a month! Your house is always so spotless! You really are super mom!

nikki said...

I don't have carpet, but I do have a vacuum cleaner... Cameron wanted one for future use I guess. But I do sweep and swiffer our wood floors a couple times a week and you would be disgusted by the amount of dirt and hair I pick up. I can't help it... I have a lot of hair.

Arriola said...

lynds....
perfect. I'm in the market for a new vacuum...i just haven't told dax that yet. thanks for sharing. did you get it at costco?

amy