Friday, September 14, 2007

Summer's Almost Gone



We had a great time at the lake yesterday despite the VERY bumpy ride back to the dock at the end of the day. (I think we all have a little whiplash, but a small sacrifice for fun, right)? Zander finally loved the tube. He kept saying, "Go faster daddy!" "Go over more bumps!" "I don't want to stop yet." My arms were saying otherwise! Our lake days are running out, so we've got to enjoy them while we can. (Maybe if I would spend less time playing at the lake and more time cleaning my house, my vaccuum wouldn't be yelling, "Disgusting pig," at me)!












Yeah! I figured out how to upload video. I just don't know how to rotate it. You'll have to turn up your volume, but if you still can't hear him, I asked him how much he likes the lake. He says, "This much (hands demonstrating how much)...all over the place."

5 comments:

Mandy said...

i love that video. you guys seem like you really know how to have fun at the lake. i ahevnt been there since i was in juinor high. fun time though. i love the lake and all its dirty-ness

Sandy said...

What a cute little guy! We had to watch it multiple times cause Bella really liked it! :)

Lindsey F. said...

Zander loves watching videos of other little kids, too! It's fun to see them get excited about it.

Nikki said...

I want to go to the lake with you guys! Our kids would probably have lots of fun together. Cute story of Zander and his tummy. I think he is the cutest dang kid! Love the glasses!

Emilie said...

Looks like fun. Sucks summer is over. Bring on the HOLIDAYS!!