Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I wanted to do an individual tribute on each of their special days, but I'm running out of days. So here you go...these are my favorite December birthday babies! (Also, happy birthday to Grandpa Grunig, Uncle Jim, Aunt Jill, and Uncle Mark, and anyone else I may have forgot)!

Kelsey (December 7th)
I love Kelsey because she is such a fun roommate, she eats midnight snacks with me, and never makes me feel guilty, she is always so full of compliments, she's beautiful, she's a great 2nd mom to Zander, she loves to have fun, and she's beautiful!
Happy Birthday Kels!
Zander (December 10th)
I think it was Heavenly Father's practical joke that I had a baby in December. It was something I said I'd NEVER do, but never say never, right! I love this little boy more than life. He is as much fun as he looks!
Happy Birthday to my baby boy who isn't so much a baby anymore (sniff, sniff).

Tyler (December 13th)
I love Tyler because he is so much fun to be around. I love that he just goes with the flow and is happy as long as everyone else is happy. He's got a great sense of humor, and he chose a beautiful wife and blessed me with yet another great sister-in-law!
Happy Birthday Tyler!

Preston (December 15th)
I love Preston so much...I've known him longer than I've known most people, and I love that we share so many memories of growing up. I love sharing a birthday with him (almost). I love that he can always make me laugh, and he is so great with Zander. He also gave me a great sister-in-law.
Happy Birthday Preston!

Chelsea (December 26th)
I love Chelsea because she is one of the kindest people I know. She is always so positive and she makes others happy with her infectious smile! She can make anything fun!!
Happy Birthday Chels!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

you forgot one.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO! your so sweet, thanks Linds!

nikki said...

Your December birthdays look like our August birthdays in my family. Although now that I am married into Cam's family (there are 9 kids...) the birthdays are pretty uniform the whole year. Happy Birthday to you on Monday!!!

Marleen said...

Happy Birthday to all. May I be included in the bunch. I guess I'm not family but for funnsies mine is the 22nd. I love this month. Thanks for the tid bits on everyone. You have a fabulous family.

Darleen said...

Wow! There are a lot of December birthdays! Happy Birthday to all your family! What a fun, crazy month! Zander is such a cutie poop.