Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Baby's Three!

How did this little boy grow up so fast?!?! I really don't like it! At least he still lets me hold him like a baby (every once in a blue moon)! His birthday was on the 10th and it was such a fun day. I think I might have been more excited about it than he was. I just LOVE birthdays, and I couldn't wait to celebrate him!!! Our lives have never been the same since December 10, 2004! I just don't have words to describe this little boy! He is one special kid!

We had a fun shark party on his birthday with lots of friends! Kelsey made an awesome cake, we decorated, played games, and had lots of fun! We went to BJ's for dinner with Preston and Taylor and went to The Magical Forest later that night! It was a fabulous day!








2 comments:

Mical said...

What a fun party that was. Zander is such a character! I get so many people saying how cute he is from the christmas card pic you sent.

Wynd said...

Crazy, I can't believe how big he is! He was just a baby not to long ago. So I need your tips on potty training??? I remember you posted something about it not long ago! Brynlyn has decided it's time.