Yes, it's true, I've left my 20's behind and been forced to grow up! Well, I don't really know if I'll actually grow up now that I'm 30! But, I've begun to embrace this new age...with a lot of help from my oh-so lovely family and friends! They have made this birthday the best ever!
I mentioned before they gave me a shopping spree for my birthday! Three shopping trips later I finally spent it all! It was so much fun, but I'm still in the mood to shop...uh, oh!And then, we went on a cruise with Nikki and Jason! I haven't had that much fun in a long time! Thanks again guys for coming and making my birthday the best ever! These aren't even a fourth of the pictures, but plenty to give you a glimpse of the fabulous time we had. (Aaron told me today he's all pictured out after the cruise and Christmas)!
We loved getting dressed up for dinner every night! The boys did too, ha!
Catalina Island with our ship in the background.
We ate lots of yummy food!
Okay, so lots of yummy food is probably an understatement...too much yummy food. No, scratch that, no such thing as too much!
What a handsome guy!
We were thoroughly entertained every night!
I was certain I was going to win at Bingo, but no such luck!
We layed out in the super warm weather!
Ate real Mexican tacos, and got completely stressed out at the Mexican flea market. I can't handle all those people yelling at me to buy their stuff!
Saw La Bufadora.
Had adorable little friends to greet us each night on our bed!
Ate more food! Up until this cruise, I'd only experienced heartburn once in my life. I've experienced it a few more times now.
What a good lookin' bunch. It was like senior prom all over again.
We saw Catalina Island on a golf cart.
Took lots of pictures with my man! I love it, we never take pictures together!
Took a picture with a Christmas tree and the ocean! Beautiful!
And yes, I even karaoked! I know, I don't believe it either, but I am 30 now. I'm determined to explore new avenues in life...get out of my box! Nikki did too, but I haven't downloaded those pictures yet! I feel so blessed to have had this vacation with three of my most favorite people ever! And, Nik, I don't care that the lady at our table said we never stop talking. I'll talk nonstop for a week with you anytime!So, Happy Birthday to me! I guess now the celebration must come to an end!
15 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I have been waiting for you to post something from your trip. These will be fun to scrapbook! Also, it looks like you did well on your shopping spree...you know I had to click on the picture and check out the shoes! ;)
Yeah Mical, I wish I would have had your help shoe shopping. I don't like buying shoes! I know I'm strange, but I have a hard time.
Looks like you had a fabulous time!! How fun!! I can't wait to hear you sing!--maybe american idol here you come!
You are so good - you already have your pictures posted! It's on my to do list. Thanks for not posting anything embaressing - good thing there is no video of me doing karaoke! Ha Ha! You were awesome girl and oh so brave!!!! We had a fabulous time with you guys as well & thanks for the non stop talking - I loved it!!!!
You guys had way too much fun...not fair. I am craving a trip like that...not anytime soon. Happy Birthday too!!
How fun! you did get spolied! Happy Birthday
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your cruise, and the weather doesn't look to bad. Did you guys go swimming at all? I was to big of a chicken to get in the cold swimming pool, but the hot tubs were nice when they weren't too packed. Love the shopping spree picture..how fun!
Lins, Happy 30th!!! I am just a few weeks behind you. I am glad you had a great day. I think your cruise should be an annual event, and we should all come:)
Lindsey, Happy Birthday. I love how well you embraced turning 30. It looks like your cruise was so much fun and I love that you got to go with Nikki. I agree with Lalani, it would be fun to do some kind of a trip together every year. That would be great.
Seriously Happy Birthday to you! I am so sorry that I didn't call you back or even have a chance to see you in Vegas. Time went by so fast and we ended up spending a good portion of our vacation at Jared's house. I never seem to spend enough days at home to do all the things I want to. If I hadn't spent a whole day packing up and shipping out all the stuff in my storage unit... perhaps. Next time. The cruise looks like fun.
Hey Lindsey!!
Happy Birthday Late. Wow! So lucky you got to go on a cruise. Brady and I were supposed to go on one this March, but we had to back out because of work. Looks like so much fun!!! Hope you guys are doing well. That is so fun to see all the pictures of your family.(part of your family)
Take Care!
Julie :)
Now that's what I call a birthday! You know all of us were zooming in to see your new clothes! I especially love your dress! Glad you guys had fun!
I just came upon your blog from looking at a total stranger's blog. Looks like you had a great birthday--how fun that you went on a cruise! I'm sure I'll run into you somewhere soon. Happy late Birthday!
Spencer and I are planning a getaway this year. Yours looks like you had so much fun. So pretty where you went. I think I see a cruise in my future. Thanks.
Post a Comment