I've been on a little blogging hiatus, but I'm back. It's hard to get back to the real world after all the holidays. Plus, we went out of town twice in the last couple weeks, so that makes it even harder. Let's see, what have we been up to?
- We had a very Merry Christmas, and Santa even came despite the three-year-old attitude we've got goin' on around here.
- We took a little trip to Brianhead and had tons of fun playing in the snow and spending time with Unlce Keith, Aunt Jeanene, and Paddi.
- We've been playing with Zander's fun new toys.
- Aaron and I rang in the New Year with a little game of cards.
- We got Christmas down & some spring cleaning done.
- Zander had his 3 year old check up. He's still just my little man-10th-25th percentile for height and 25th-50th for weight.
- We spent a day with our good friend Vince, celebrating his birthday.
- We went to church at 11:00 instead of 1:00...yeah!
- Zander became a sunbeam!
- We made some new years resolutions.
- Zander went to a little sports class.
- We've spent 9 1/2 hours in the last couple of days trying to get Zander to go to sleep.
- We chilled at the DMV for 2 hours.
- We ate Cafe Rio.
Yep, it sounds like the real world is back for now, and we are loving it!






10 comments:
I love the picture of Zander and frosty. What a great snowman. I can't even remember the last time i built a snowman. The tube runs up there look so fun! I don't think my kids will be seeing snow this winter...hmmm is that sad??
The funny thing about the snowman is that the snow was too dry to even make a snowball. So Aaron went and found some big chunks of snow and voila!
Love the pics! Sounds like you guys had a blast these past few holidays!!! :) Hope all is well!!!
Sounds like you guys have been busy the first 10 days of the year... I also did some spring cleaning but probably not enough. I believe more of that will be coming soon.
Sorry that we have added to the business... Cute tree by the way.
Where is that tubing place? That is awesome. Tell Vince hi and happy birthday from me and Zander looks like he will be a great doctor one day. We too have also had a hard time with our oldest to go to sleep. She has been sick.
We went tubing in Brianhead. It is a really fun place they've got set up there!
Hey Lindsey....It's Taeya. We are going to be moving and selling our house and are looking to rent in your ward, & my sister's. (of course) If you know anyone that is renting thier home,will you let me know or get the word out for me? Thanks!!!!
Oh yeah Taeya! That will be fun to have you in our ward! I will keep my ears open for any houses for rent.
Great thanks!!!
Post a Comment