I never posted about Thanksgiving, so I thought I'd better put a few pictures on here. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Aaron's family. His mom always makes delicious food, and we enjoyed so much spending time with everyone that weekend! It's the first time everyone has been together since Tyler and Jillian's wedding. I am so blessed to have wonderful family! I love them all so much, and I love Thanksgiving: baking yummy food, eating it with family, playing games, visiting, reflecting on all your blessings, and just being together. Zander and I made some cute little Tom Turkey cupcakes for one of the desserts. He loves to help in the kitchen. He ate more candy than he managed to get on the cupcakes, but he had fun and that's what counts, right?!



2 comments:
I can't believe how much their family has grown. And I can't believe Tyler's married, but at the same time I can't believe some of your sisters are married. Wow! I've been away for too long.
You are so good to LET Zander help you in the kitchen...I always cringe when Maddi asks me to help. Lets just say she isn't the neatest child. How horrible is that?!
Post a Comment