Isn't it funny when kids get to the point that you don't really need to discipline them anymore? They already know what you're going to say, so they say it for you. Like today during lunch, while eating peanut butter sandwiches. Zander kept trying to lean on me and touch me with his peanut buttery, jellied fingers. I asked him to please not touch me while he was eating. Well, I was looking at pictures, and he just couldn't resist leaning over AGAIN, putting his hand on my shoulder and leaving a nice little mess! I just clenched my teeth, looked at him and held my breath for a second, and then HE said, "I told you you shouldn't have done that. See what happens." How can I get mad at that?
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is classic...little boys sure know how to get themselves out of being in trouble!!! Good thing because they are really good at getting into trouble too!
It's good to know that they are listening eventhough they act like they aren't.
Post a Comment