Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lesson of the Day...Gratitude to Heavenly Father

This morning as I'm pouring Zander's cereal:

Me: Okay, should we say a prayer?
Zander: No, it's not hot.

Apparantly, Zander thinks we bless the food to give it time to cool down. At least we know now what our next Family Home Evening needs to be about.

8 comments:

Wynd said...

That is the cutest thing ever! It is so comical teaching a toddler how to pray and last through and entire prayer without saying amen in the middle!!

dev said...

hehehe... that's good stuff.

I too agree that prayers are funny things sometimes... at the moment Kendyl is adding "bestest ever" to everything....

help us to have the bestest dinner ever... help us to have the bestest day ever... thank you for the bestest family ever....

seriously yummy.

Sandy said...

That's so funny! Bella seems to think the same thing! She'll take a bite before prayer and if it's too hot she'll say it needs to cool down and then bow her head to pray.

Nikki said...

He's too cute Lynz! What a fun personality he has. By the way - I saw the cruise countdown ... AAAH! It's coming up so soon. So much to do, so little time!

Chelsea said...

thats hilarious.. the mind of a 3 yr old. :)

Anonymous said...

THat's the funniest thing I've heard all day!! -coming from the mom of a crazy 3 yr old!

Arriola said...

love Love LOVE that ZanderMAN! - AMY

California Missy said...

Love everything you say. I would love to see you and Zander soon.
Miss you guys.