Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More Fun Facts and More ABCs

ABC's of Me!
A: Attached or single? definitely attached
B: Best Friend? I have so many friends that I couldn't live without! Aaron lets me know often, though, that Neelie and I are constantly on the phone...she's a GREAT friend, and I really couldn't live without her! And of course my husband is my TRUE BFF!
C: Cake or Pie? cake
D: Day of choice? I still love Fridays even though Aaron's schedule changes constantly
E: Essential item? my cropadile
F: Favorite color?red and blue
G: Gummi Bears or Worms? chocolate covered gummi bears!
H: Hometown: Las Vegas
I: Favorite Indulgence? eating out
J: January or July? summer is my favorite so I must say, July
K: Kids? one little man
L: Life is incomplete without? my husband
M: Marriage Date? August 4, 2001
N: Number of Siblings: 2 handsome brothers and 4 gorgeous sisters
O: Oranges or Apples? I love oranges, but they are so much work! So, apples.
P: Phobias or fears? My dear ones getting hurt
Q: Quote: A more excellent way is to do and to say whatsoever conveys your love (qouted by Ginger Ewell)
R: Reason to Smile? So many fun things in store for the next 41 days
S: Season of choice? Summer!
T: Tag three friends: whoever feels so inclined
U: Unknown Fact: I love reading books and learning about behaviors and personalities and am someday going to have a degree in psychology.
V: Favorite Vegetable? peas!
W: Worst habit: losing my temper
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound? both have been associated with negatives although I loved seeing Zander move around in utero
Y: Your Favorite Food? homemade spaghetti (even better when it's leftovers)
Z: Zodiac Sign? sagitarius

2 comments:

dev said...

when I read these fun things... it makes me miss you! you are so adorable... love you girl! Happy turkey day!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that picture up top makes me smile everytime I see it! So cute! I am a Sag too! We have a lot in common! :)