Where I was 10 years ago: Had just moved to Salt Lake City, living with Nikki having lots of fun!
Where I was 5 years ago: I had just gone to San Diego with Mical and seen a chocolate fountain for the first time!
Where I was 1 year ago: I was just about to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family at my Aunt Jeanene's house! My grandpa was here, and we had such a great day...and a DELICIOUS dinner as usual!
What I was doing yesterday: Asking Zander if he had to go potty, cleaning, asking Zander if he had to go potty, working, asking Zander if he had to go potty, grocery shopping, and asking Zander if he had to go potty.
5 places I'd rather be: I would say on vacation but that's coming soon, and I have a lot to do first, so I don't know.
5 treats/snacks I love/like: nachos, brownies, ice cream, artichoke spinach dip, anything chocolate
What I would do with 100 million dollars: buy a huge vacation home on the Oregon coast that all my family could go to and be together
5 TV shows I like/watch: 24, Without a Trace, most things on the food network, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol
Aaron's answers!!!
Where I was 10 years ago: Living in Cedar City attending SUU. Well, not really attending school, but enrolled at least. Skiing, skiing, and more skiing with Josh, Ben, Preston, Tyson, Vince, Linc, and Ryan.
Where I was 5 years ago: Married for a year, working at K&K Door and Trim
Where I was 1 year ago: Almost finished with the fire academy
What I was doing yesterday: Worked and saved lives
5 places I’d rather be: I really like where I'm at right now...on the couch just chillin'
5 treats/snacks I love/like: Chocolate licorice, sunflower seeds, almonds, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Gum
What I would do with 100 million dollars: Buy a big piece of property, build a house, and invest
5 TV shows I like/watch: The Office, Prison Break, The Soup, Rescue Me, 24
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Fun Facts
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This was fun to read and I especially like that you had Aaron answer too!! I enjoyed learning more about both of you!
Post a Comment