Tuesday, November 20, 2007

L is for...

Yes, I know that you might think it's strange that one of my favorite L's is lists, but that's me! A list lover! I live by lists, and if I lose my lists, I get a wee bit anxious!! Aaron always teases me and says I have lists of my lists; it's sad, but true. Right now, aside from my planner, I have three little notebooks in my purse full of lists. You need an example, okay....There's your usual to do lists, for Heartstrings, chocolate fountains, church, and miscellaneous, a list of things to do and prepare for Zander's birthday party, a list of to dos for our family Christmas Dinner, a list of Christmas goodies to be delivered (maybe you're on there!), Zander's birthday and Christmas list, everyone else's Christmas list, all the December birthday's list, grocery list, list of expenses, personal goals, and goals that Aaron and I have together, books to read, people coming to my next card class....I really don't want to bore you anymore, so I'll stop. But, there are many more. Basically, if I don't write it down, it doesn't happen! They always say everyone is a little OCD about a few things, and I guess that's mine!

Other L's I love: labor (yes, I had a great labor with Zander, and I can't wait to do it again someday), the lake, Las Vegas, Zander's laugh when he's deliriously tired, leftovers, limes, the library, and lights...I love being in a bright house (I'm trying to be more conscious of the power bill).

2 comments:

Mical said...

I too am a lover of Lists!! I don't know how people function without writing things down. I would never remember anything. I love that you put Labor! That is fabulous!!!

nikki said...

You are among friends... I have many lists myself, but I usually get frustrated with my lists and make new lists.

Can we go to lunch when I am in town?