Tuesday, November 20, 2007

K is for...

K is for kids and all the things that make them so darn loveable! I am the primary chorister in my ward, and I have to say that I just love all those sweet little kids! Our program was Sunday, and they were so sweet as they said all their parts and sang their little hearts out! It's so easy to feel the love of the Lord when you're listening to little children sing.

And of course, my little kid...the cutest thing ever! I love this picture. We are potty training (again, I know, but this time it's for real, and it's going GREAT), and this is how Zander helped with the yardwork outside yesterday...sportin' the tighty whiteys! A few of his favorite phrases these days: Are you kidding me?!?! Whatever (with the roll of the eyes)! It's not possible! He must get his attitude from his dad (ha, ha). The best phrase lately, though, is "Mommy (or whoever he's talking to), I wov u! That never gets old! In fact, I think it gets sweeter every time!

Other K's I love: Kelsey, kisses, ketchup, kickboxing, my kitchen, kumquats, and knowledge!.

1 comments:

Mical said...

GO ZANDER!!! I am rooting for you! (and you too Lindsey, we all know the biggest challenge with potty training falls on the part of the parent. It's not the funnest).