Friday, November 16, 2007

J is for January



J is for January. I love January! Don't get me wrong, I don't want to rush the next month and a half! I am so excited for the holidays. There is something about the start of a new year, though, that gives me such a rush. I LOVE getting a new calendar and filling it up with birthdays and special dates! I love setting goals! I love reflecting on the previous year! I love taking down Christmas and looking around at the "empty" clean house! It's just a rejuvinating time for me...a fresh start, a clean slate, an unanswered year full of all possibilities.
Other J's I love: homemade jam, jet skiing, journals, June and July (summer is truly my favorite), jeans...I LOVE jeans, and of course Journey!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes mother goose! If it wasn't for your LOVE of calendars and dates, we as a family would be lost! You're the best!! I love the new background! So cute!! Thats one of my favorite pictures of you guys!!

Nicole Cave said...

Way cute picture that you added above!!

Mical said...

I too love your new layout! Very cute!! I swear I scrapbooked a page last night with that exact print. I love January too for all the same reasons! We are so much alike in that way...maybe that is why we are such good friends!! :)

nikki said...

I love the new layout as well and the picture is fantastic. I am looking forward to seeing you next month.

Lindsey F. said...

Mical, have you been digital scrapbooking?

Nikki, I'm excited to see you too! We'll have to go to dinner or something!