Monday, March 24, 2008

Did you ever know....

that Zander loves girls!?!?! Especially Brooklyn! They love each other...at least most of the time. She is so cute! Our ward did an Easter egg hunt at the park on Friday, and these two had lots of fun hunting for eggs together.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He loves girls because he has soo many beautiful aunts that love him and always want to be around him!!

Life these days...... said...

That's sweet!
(being prego is getting u in the mood to update...I love it! =)

Doug and Dawn said...

That is too cute. He is already a gentlemen. I was reading your other posts to get caught up and realized that you are pregnant. Congrats! I love the announcement that is very cute. I bet Zander will love having a sibling. I hope you are feeling well. Take care. -Dawn

Adventures in Healing said...

Those are cute. Makes me feel better about Will's obsession with the girls and girlfriends.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Hi Lindsey, I don't know if you know me, but I used to be friends with Aaron. Your family is beautiful and you all look so happy! Congratulations on the new addition!
Autumn Corbett