I agree, he's pretty cute! Bella had so much fun at the park the other day and as much fun telling her daddy about running through the sprinklers with Zander!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
15 comments:
I agree, he's pretty cute! Bella had so much fun at the park the other day and as much fun telling her daddy about running through the sprinklers with Zander!
I'm not going to lie. He's pretty cute.
Oh he is my favorite! It was fun seeing you guys last night and watching Zander perform! He is getting so big - before you know it there will be 2!
i love little boys in ties. he looks like a little missionary. so cute.
congraulations on your pregnancy. how exciting for you guys!
He's probably the cutest sunbeam in your ward!
yep.. hes a stud alright!
yummy. too yummy.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
he is definetly a little stud muffin!!!
Very handsome!!
Very handsome!!
So cute!!
Seriously that top picture of you guys could be a Baby Gap cove page or like the end of a Summerlin comercial.
"Summerlin welcome home"
such a stud. And that comment about the commercial- couldn't agree more!
Post a Comment