Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm Finally an Aunt!!

Thank you Megan and Kenny for finally making Aaron and I an uncle and an aunt, and Zander a cousin!! (All Zander can think about is how excited he is to teach his new cousin how to play the Wii). We are so excited little baby Bennett finally came into the world last night! He's a little peanut, just weighing 5 lb and 15 oz and 18 inches long! He's adorable with lots and lots of light brown hair! We can't wait until he can come home with his mommy and daddy!



12 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations! He's so cute. Please tell Megan and Kenny we said congrats! Also, you'll be such a great aunt!

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ririe's said...

I am so glad that you put pictures of him on your blog...I have been so anxious to see him. Congratulations on being an aunt!

Nikki said...

Yeah...how exciting! I was hoping you would have some pictures of him. Hope all is well with them. And yes Zander is a cutie. So does he love the Wii - my kids want one so bad! There hard to find. They play my sister-in-laws and they love it! Jason's trying to convince me it is worht the investment because it will entertain Ryker...We'll see!

The White Clan said...

Congrats. Tell Megan and kenny the Whites send our love, he is so cute. And oh so tiny! Zander is going to be the best cousin!

Mical said...

Yay for Megan! There is nothing like the feeling of being a first time parent! Each time is special, but the first time a bit more so.

Chelsea said...

yeah! bennett is finally here and cuter than ever!

Marleen said...

Congrats. He is so cute and tiny. I hope his stay in the hospital is short. Tell Megan congrats for me.

Wynd said...

He is sooo cute! Hope to hear more updates about his health and when he gets to go home?

Life these days...... said...

congrats to everyone! It's so fun being an Aunt!
Is he okay,what;s going on with all the tubes etc...?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope all is well with the little guy, he sure is a cutie. Zander sure it a handsome little guy:).

None said...

So much baby news! Tell your sister congratulations for me! And give her my best wishes!!!