YAY!!! Congrats! And that card is fantastic. I love it. I guess that kind of ruins your plans for a triathlon this year... perhaps you will be up for doing one with me next year :)
congratulations!!!! When is the tri anyway? I have a friend who has done one and then is doing one 3 months after her baby is due. So exciting for your cute family.
Yaaaaaay! Way to go Lindsey and Aaron. I'm so excited for you guys! You are so creative and special. Lindsey, you mean a ton to me! You, Aaron and Zander deserve the very best. Thanks for sharing your great news!!! CONGRATS!
**Hey P.S. We are now moving for sure!!! In about 2 wks, I'm still set on Danielles & your area (the ward) Let me know again if you know anything avalible. Thanks~
Whoopee!!!! I am so excited for you guys. And you two are busted for not telling us at the wedding!!! I am so happy for you guys, and the card is so stinkin cute. Sarah says congrats too. I was on the phone with her when I read the card. YEAH!!!!!
32 comments:
Congratulations again! that is such a cute way to announce your suprise. My advice is fing a pool and live in it for the summer.
Ohh... congrats again, sorry that my thoughtful thanks blog is in total shambles! Something happened with the settings and it is all off to the side?
Lindsey,
You made me cry!! I am so happy for you and your family! You are the best!
Love ya,
Hilary
YAY!!! Congrats! And that card is fantastic. I love it. I guess that kind of ruins your plans for a triathlon this year... perhaps you will be up for doing one with me next year :)
Congratulations again!! We are so happy for you guys. Zander will be a great big brother. :)
Yeah!! Another cute nephew or niece to spoil! We are so excited!! Your cards were so cute!
Congratulations! That is a fun way to share the great news. Your family is beautiful and I love that long flowing hair of yours.
Congratulations Lindsey! We are so excited for you...hope you are feeling well!
Yahoo!! CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited for you guys.
Yeah Lindsey!! I am sooo excited for you guys!
YEAH!!! I was wondering last night at Yoga when you didn't "twist" as expantent mothers were told not to do...I am so happy for you guys.
congratulations!!!! When is the tri anyway? I have a friend who has done one and then is doing one 3 months after her baby is due. So exciting for your cute family.
Congrats! That is so exciting and your annoucment card is so cute.
Hi Lindsey! I had no idea we had a blog thing going on in our ward-this is so cool!
Anyway, congrats! I'm so happy for you.
Yea!!!! I thought your card was the cutest!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Lynds - I couldn't be happier for you... all of you! Zanderman is going to be an awesome big brother...can't wait for September!! -AMY
Yaaaaaay! Way to go Lindsey and Aaron. I'm so excited for you guys!
You are so creative and special.
Lindsey, you mean a ton to me! You, Aaron and Zander deserve the very best. Thanks for sharing your great news!!! CONGRATS!
Missy
woohoo! Congradulations guys! What a cute card!!!!! (*me eyes keep tearing up right now) =)
**Hey P.S. We are now moving for sure!!! In about 2 wks, I'm still set on Danielles & your area (the ward) Let me know again if you know anything avalible. Thanks~
Make me get all teary eyed right before bed!!! SO happy for you guys!!
Jessica
Whoopee!!!! I am so excited for you guys. And you two are busted for not telling us at the wedding!!! I am so happy for you guys, and the card is so stinkin cute. Sarah says congrats too. I was on the phone with her when I read the card. YEAH!!!!!
i cant wait to be an aunt again! :)
congrats to the Futrell Fam!! I am so excited for you...keep us posted with updates. It's fun to hear from you again... love you!!
Yaaa! We are very excited for you! The card is Such a cute idea.
I love this idea...you are so creative. Congrats!! And thanks for posting...I missed you!!
Congratulations!!!
Lindsey,
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. I love the cute announcement card. I so happy for you.
Stephanie
congratulations whitey!! your wee boy is adorable by the way!!! hope everyone is well and happy!
love from beth xxxx
congratulations! I'm so excited for you.. I hope everything goes well and you have a great pregnancy..
Lindsey!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, my friends!
WAHOOOOOO!!!!!
Seriously, you have such a darling family! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment