I think Josh summed me up in his last blog (he was referring to himself, but I seem to relate all too well)...I'm a lazy blogger. I too, would rather read what all of you very creative, hilarious, well-spoken, lovely people have to say than write anything of my own. I even have things to write about, pictures to post, but I am just plain lazy. So hopefully soon, I'll be bitten by the blogging bug again, and share my life. But until then...don't miss me too much!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
But we do miss you, alot!! And you are the first on my list of friends...as is the case probably with most so I always check you first. :)
I actually think you are a really good blogger!
You do pretty good, but i would love to read and see more!?!?
I miss reading about your posts, so don't be lazy too long:). Hope everything is going good!
Well, you might be lazy but you've got a fan base!
I have to agree with everyone else - I miss you when you don't blog. And you are first on my list too so I always check you first, just hoping for some cute picts and an update from my favorite people. I don't post that often either - so don't feel too bad!!! (You are probably to busy with your new training schedule and all - right?) Work out for me while you are getting all in shape - I could use a flat tummy like yours :)
I'm honored and scared simultaneously! When I start speaking on behalf of others, it's usually not a good thing. Just ask Crystal Miller about her "other" wedding reception.
lindsey love. you can't disappear....i miss you! and your yummy family too! come back to the blog world.... :)
HELLO!! I didn't know that you are a blogger too. I found you by way of Lisa Manning to Jessica Nicol to Kaymee Cottrell! I will have to check up on you guys often!
Seriously... what happened to you??? Come back.
O.K. LINDSEY!!!! I've had about enough of the hiatus!! Give me something here. anything. hee hee.
I agree! It's time to come back- we miss you and your cutie pie family!! I need you and your inspirational self!
It was great seeing you at the shower; however, I would love to see you return to blogging...we miss you!
Lindsey..please come back:). I miss reading about your cute little family. It was good to see you guys at Candace's. Hope the training is going well.
i need your email address. i went private. veecochick@yahoo.com
When are Danielle & I coming over to make cookies?!?!?!?!
=) YUM!
linds.. i think you have some new and exciting news to blog about now! :)
Post a Comment