Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Funny Little Man


on the way home tonight...


Z: Mommy when are you going to bed? (this is a questions I get EVERY night, by the way...it must be important to him)

Me: A little bit later. Mommy needs some alone time tonight.

Z: Some alone time? Like you put on your neck?

Me: What??

Z: You know that stuff you put on your neck. You know that stuff Grandpa Mike sprayed on my neck...cologne?

Me: Oh!! No, not cologne time, alone time!


Isn't great having your own personal comedian to inspire laughter every day?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LITTLE BOYS! I love when they start to try to figure out things based on what they already know. I remember Adam telling me when he was about three and a half or four that he wanted Orange Juice and after I gave it to him, he took one sip, gave it back and said..."NO MOM - I want the kind without the feathers!" ("pulp" had not quite made it's way into our conversations until then.) It's so neat to see them think up their own new stuff. love it. love zanderman.

Anonymous said...

How funny. He is the cutest little boy...I love hearing about what he's up to.

Nicole Cave said...

That is so funny. How are you feeling anyways? I always hate being pregnant. But some love it. What about you!?