Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Day at the Fair

We love April! Because it means we get to spend a day at the Clark County Fair. We love the fair. It brings back all sorts of fun memories! And of course, the best part of it all is the food! We ate our share yesterday, that's for sure...snow cones, popcorn, navajo tacos, BBQ sandwiches, corn dogs, funnel cakes, homemade lemonade, pickles, spicy fries, corn on the cob, nachos! (Don't worry we spaced it out over nine hours and four people, so we are all feeling relatively healthy this morning)! It was a great day despite the stinkin' wind that started in the evening and the constant whining of the ungrateful three year old. In his defense, he was tired, or just three! Really it was a fun day for all of us!


Taking a few swings.
Cheering on the pigs.
Captain Futrell
Spiderman (a.k.a. Trysten) & Zander
loving the roller coaster.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to love the fair!! Cute pictures...it looks like Zander had a fabulous time!!

Nikki said...

I love the fair!!!! Billy and Heather were telling me how they were going and I was so jealous. I haven't been to that fair for soooo long. Riley was sad and wanted to know why we didn't get to go. I told her as much as I love the fair it isn't worth a 7 hour drive. How are you feeling? You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

So - I totally missed out on that!! Is this the fair in Logandale??? And is it over??? Looks like So much fun...my boys would LOVE it.
AMY

Kerri Marie said...

I love the fair too! But we oppted ou this year after a call from my sister in law saying that they had been in line to get off the freeway for an hour! My husband isn't that patient and neither is Chloe. =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! You got to love the fair food..yum,yum. It was good to see you there.

Ashley K. said...

Wish we could have come...

Lindsey said...

That looks like so much fun- I keep trying to convince Corey that it would be fun to spend a day at the fair, but so far I haven't been successful.

Marleen said...

I just now realized that we have a Fair that comes to town. This is so like me to not notice these type of things. I will have to take my family. Looks super fun.