Baby Bennett finally came home today! It was so exciting for all of us (Megan and Kenny mostly), but Zander was so excited to finally get to meet and hold and love and kiss his cousin. Yeah, Zander's a cousin!! He was so loving and gentle!
Zander said, "Look how little his hands are. My hands are big."
He had to get some kisses in.

Uncle Aaron (that sounds so fun)!
The cutest part of all was a right after Bennett was born, Zander picked out a little book to give him when he came home from the hospital. So he took it over to him today and insisted on reading it to him. I accidentally cut the video short when I was doing it, but you get the idea, and it was the cutest thing ever!
9 comments:
Lindsey - that was so precious...I love his voice, I listened to it like three times cuz I wanted to keep hearing him. What a sweet little boy you have, how fun he has a cousin!
That is so exciting!!! I have been wondering how things have been going with Bennett. We are glad he is home. Zander is so dang cute with him!!!
How cute. He is going to be such a great help to you. Is he a fan of the color pink?!
How precious. And how exciting that Bennett is finally home. YAY!
So exciting. Tell Megan congrats for me. Her little man is so precious. I love the story teller. What a sweet thing for a cousin to do.
that is sooo cute
i loved listening to Zander
Ya, we are very happy for the whole family!
Hey, I knew you had a blog but, I forgot the name and was too lazy to call. It was so good to catch up! Congrats on the pregnancy! Congrats on getting a nephew! I know you guys will be a great Uncle, Aunt and Cousin!
That video was so absolutely adorable. I was literally laughing out loud (LOL)...
You should do more videos (of both you and Zander and Aaron of course.)
I had to watch it a few times because it is so cute.
I hope you're all doing well. I miss you guys.
Tell Megan congrats on her beautiful bundle coming home.
Missy
Post a Comment