Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pink or Blue?

Time to put your votes in...in less than 24 hours (considering we have a cooperative baby) we'll know what we're having. So make your guess! The winners get........ummmm, the satisfaction of knowing your were right! Ha, ha!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL!

ohilaryk@gmail.com said...

I'm going with girl!

The White Clan said...

For selfish reasons I think boy. I mean do you actually get different sexes??? I wouldn't know. But for you I hope girl. Every mother needs a girl. So good luck, can't wait to find out!

Darleen said...

I think it's a girl!! Can't wait!!!

Lindsey said...

Everyone I know is having boys-so why would you be any different, right?!

Anonymous said...

I say GIRL!! Can't wait to hear! Hope he/she co-operates. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!! ;)

Life these days...... said...

DRUM ROLL................





GIRL!

Life these days...... said...

and another thing,
I like you prego...you update more! =)

The Ririe's said...

I vote pink! Good luck

Anonymous said...

i think it's going to be a boy!! i can't wait to hear!!

dev said...

i'm thinking..... boy.



can't wait to hear the news!!!

Nikki said...

I thought girl since I found out you were pregnant..so I vote for GIRL!!!! - Nikki R.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with a GRIL!! You need some pink:).