I'm extremely bored right now, and you probably will be too after reading this (if you even dare to attempt it).
1. Song that always makes you emotional? Proud to Be an American
2. Last thing you bought? a new maternity swimsuit and capris from OldNavy.com
3. Last person you argued with? Aaron, about whether the news story said 20 or 30 minutes of housework a day reduces depression
4. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? Bubba the bear, named after Preston
5. Did you ever own at one time own a Michael Jackson Cd? never owned one but loved to make up dances to his songs
6. Favorite day of the week? most any day that Aaron's off and we have a family play day
7. Did you take Piano lessons? certainly did
8. Most frequent song played? right now, Bare Necessities for a primary talent show, starting to hate it
9. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? Signing Time with Alex and Leah
10. Favorite scent? Satsuma home fragrance oil from The Body Shop
11. Date someone older or younger? ask Aaron, he'll remind you that he is, and always will be, younger than me
12. One place you could travel right now? I've really been itching to go to England lately
13 Favorite time of the day? mealtime!!:)
14.Do you know all the words to the national anthem? I think so, don't put me on the spot though
15. Something you're wearing right now? jeans and an orangish T-shirt
16. A job you've had? receptionist for a furniture warehouse in Oregon
17. Did you go to your high school prom? yep with Aaron
18. Perfect time to wake up? about 7:30am, I've never been able to sleep in very well
19. Perfect time to go to bed? Probably a lot earlier than I usually do
20. Favorite soda? I love DP but rarely drink it
21. Ever been in a car accident? unfortunately, although I've been fortunate
22. Closer to mom or dad...or neither? What kind of question is that? I have incredible parents!!
23. Who would you want on a deserted island with you? all 21 members of my family
24. Have you been bungee jumping? No way! I like thrill rides, but not ones that look like they'll give you whip lash.
25. Favorite ice cream flavor? rocky road.
26. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? my t-shirt from swim team. It is worn to the perfect level of comfort. I can't part.
27. Did you play high school sports? swimming and diving teams
28. Were you ever in a school talent show? No, I don't think I was ever confident enough to do something like that...maybe in elementary school
29. What are you allergic to? banana boat sunscreen
30. Have you watched sex and the city? no
31. Fun place you lived? England and Wales
32. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? Shampoo, so then I can let my conditioner sit while I do the rest...isn't that what all girls do?
33. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? these questions are silly
34. Blue or black ink? black
35. Have you ever gambled at a casino? maybe a quarter
36. Have you thrown up on a plane? thank heavens, no.
37. Have you thrown up in a car? again, thankfully no, but I've cleaned throw up out of a car
38. Favorite cartoon as a kid? I have horrible memory for things like that
39. favorite childhood tv show? saved by the bell, full house, growing pains
40. Who was your first roommate? Catherine Bond, a good friend who I miss a lot
41. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? never been drunk
42. What was your first car? '89 maroon honda accord
43. What was the last movie you saw? Batman Begins
44. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?18
45. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms. Lenhart
46. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Washington D.C. when I was 12
47. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I don't think I ever snuck out of my house.
48. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Shellie Robinson, we e-mail every once in a while
49. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? usually not Aaron because I don't get sympathy from him
50. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? Nikki's
51. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Respond to "Mommy, I wanna watch some shows."
52. What were some concerts you have attended? I honestly don't really love concerts but two that stand out that I loved are Tom Petty and Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
53. First tattoo or piercing? just my ears
54. First celebrity crush? Kirk Cameron
Friday, April 25, 2008
Lots of Questions (or just a boring night)
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, I read the entire thing and I wasn't bored! Every Sunday in Primary I always think, "I want to hang out with Lindsey more!" Hope you're feeling healthy and all is well.
P.S. I L-O-V-E-D Kirk Cameron as well. And Fred Savage from the Wonder Years. Sigh...
We miss you at yoga but we're glad it's for a good reason! :)
Ok so Im right there with you, the song Im Proud to Be an American makes me emotional too every time I hear it. Too funny.
I'm so glad you thought of me!! You were mine too!!!
Post a Comment