Monday, April 21, 2008

Three Year Olds Can Be Sweet!

This was a gift yesterday from the sweet little child who in the last week...
has turned off the TV when I've asked (almost every time),
has cleaned up his toys without much of a fight,
helped me unload and load the dishwasher AND dried all the dishes,
shared all of his toys during co-op,
let me take a nap every day I needed one,
helped me take care of Davis, our 13 month old little buddy,
hasn't missed a day of kissing and rubbing my belly, and talking to "his baby".
I love this sweet little boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little guy. Children make each day an adventure, and it's so worth it!

Marleen said...

So sweet. He will be the greatest brother ever.

Lindsey said...

I swear three year old little boys are the hardest-but then they do those random sweet things- it's probably the only thing that keeps them alive

dev said...

oh. i love those special moments.. what a yummy little guy. i wish i could keep all of the flowers (and weeds) they give to me....

sweet boy.

Sarah said...

It's good that you wrote this down so you can look at it when you have one of THOSE weeks!

Ashley K. said...

I love Zander!

p.s. did you guy's surive last Saturday? We almost died!!! The kids were KRAZY!