Zander never gets tired of loving his cousin, Bennett! Did you think he could get any cuter?

How fun is this? Late night pedicures with sisters! I love them...pedicures and my sisters!

Mother's Day was a beautiful day!! My perfect day went something like this: yummy oatmeal pancakes made by my favorite chefs, lots of fun little gems from Bath & Body Works to pamper myself with (including lavendar chamomile pillow mist...ooh!), not having to prepare a single thing for church, no choir, no primary, I didn't even take a bag to church, a wonderful two-hour visiting teaching conference and luncheon at church with all the women in my ward, delicious dinner made by Aaron, Chelsea, and Ron, spending time with family, talking to my mom on the phone two, maybe three times. It was just a fabulous day! I love my moms and grandmas and all the special moms in my life. I love my husband for being patient and loving with me. And most of all, I love being a mom to my awesome little man, and I can't wait to be a mom to two awesome little men!

3 comments:
Those pedicures look like so much fun...especially with such great company!
What a great day! And I too love pedis and your sisters, it has been a long time since I have seen the WHITE girls. Tell them all hello!
I agree; church was so relaxing that day! No lesson to prepare, no copies to make, no kids in sight! I love my Sunbeams but it was so nice to relax with friends. That luncheon was a much needed break :)
Post a Comment