Our primary did the cutest talent show last Friday! I must say we've got some very talented kids in our ward. I was thouroughly entertained! The junior primary sang and danced to The Bare Necessities. I told Zander I wanted to hear him the loudest no matter how loud those around him were singing! I am so happy that he had NO stage fright. Those of you who know Zander know there isn't much shy about him. I have a priceless video where you can definitely hear his sweet "little" voice. (That "little" voice is what I've decided we need to work on the most in the next four months before we have a little baby trying to sleep all the time). See if you can spot my cute little bear!
Friday, May 23, 2008
He's Got Talent
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You guys make cute babies! He is so adorable!!!
Oh he was seriously such a doll in that number... what a little cutie pie!!!
He is so excited about the sunbeam cookie! how adorable! i wanna see the video :)
he looks so cute in his little bear ears!!!!
Post a Comment