So, we had to say a sad goodbye to Megan, Kenny, and Bennett today. They left for Utah so Kenny can begin law school at BYU next month. It's an exciting new era for them, but sad at the same time because they're not going to be down the street anymore. And Bennett is going to grow up even faster now!! We are excited for them, though! And....Happy Birthday to Kenny today!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Goodbye...We'll Miss You!!
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
It is no fun when family moves away. Hopefully he will find a job in Vegas and come back after law school.
Sad to see them go, but what a fun adventure for them. Hope you guys had a fun 4th! I went private with our blog. I don't like the fact that when you google my name...a million little clips appear. Ugh...I know I can't fix them all. So email me at aryannie8@hotmail.com.
Thanks-Aryann
Post a Comment