Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Oregon Vacation

Since we've been home a month, I figured it's time to post pictures of our vacation. Actually, Megan made this awesome collage, so I thought it would be perfect to "borrow." (thanks Megan) Looking through all these pictures, though, I had fun remembering what a FUN vacation it was! I love me family so much, and there's not many places I would rather be than with all of them. All 15 of us stayed in a great beach house up on the Oregon coast and had the greatest time! I'm so blessed!

We took some family pictures.
Took a little stroll along the river by their house.
The girls had a spa day.
The boys golfed and played wiffle ball in the front yard (the weather was GORGEOUS)!
Zander found a fun new toy (thanks grandpa)!
Zander helped grandma water her garden.
We ate delicious s'mores!!
We had fun by the fire pit.
We played on the beach (they say it was freezing)!!
We chilled in the hot tub.
We relaxed!We visited the cool aquarium in Newport!

9 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

Lindsey- I'm so glad you posted this. It makes me smile to see how happy you guys all look. Isn't family the best!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!! your family is huge...how many kids are there?!? i loved all the pictures, thanks for sharing.

ps you look great! when's the big day?

The White Clan said...

You girls all look alike....beautiful. It is amazing to see that the little girls are not so little anymore. I just love your family!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Looks so refreshing and fun. Family time is the BEST!

Mical said...

How fun to be all-together. That seems so hard to accomplish sometimes. It looks so green and lush! Time for another road trip, for old times sake!! ;)

Ashley K. said...

You all look beautiful! I love the green trees and that house! I forget sometimes that we live in a desert...

Nikki said...

I love your family. I hope sometime I am in Vegas again when they are all there because I would love to see you guys all together again with all the new additions to the clan!

Nicole Cave said...

Love all the pictures...esp. the one with Zander and his army men and also the one with his grandma...too cute.

Adventures in Healing said...

Those pictures are beautiful. That one of Zander and the army men is just too perfect. It looks gorgeous up there.