Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday Boys

Yesterday Aaron entered his "mid twenties" as he would tell you. See...Aaron's been in his early twenties for the last nine years, since he turned twenty! He's one of the lucky ones, unlike his wife, who never hit their late twenties! I love him despite his taunting!! He's the greatest! He had a good birthday, but he thinks he's going to have to take some time off work to master all the fun new games he got for the Wii! We love you Aaron!!!!!
Troy celebrated his birthday this weekend too!! We went to dinner at Benihanas last week to celebrate for both of them. Then on Friday, Troy's actual birthday, Zander and I joined him and Ron and Kathy for some bowling! Troy goes with work a lot and loves it! Zander had fun bowling for his first time. Happy Birthday Troy!


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

My kids have only been bowling a couple of times, but they love it too- by the way the family pictures from your trip are so cute-it looks like you guys had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to them! what a fun day!!

Mical said...

Well you are a step ahead of us. I don't think my kids have EVER been bowling. I think "mid-twenties" sounds pretty good especailly since I am pretty sure I am now considered "late-twenties" :)Happy Belated Birthday Aaron!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!!! When is the cruise to celebrate? It will happen again I hope! He does realize that he isn't that much younger than you right?

Doug and Dawn said...

Sounds like Aaron had a fun birthday. Although he is in denial of his age. :) I was looking at your older posts to catch up. You look so cute Lindsey with your little pregnant belly. It looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far and had a great time in Oregon with your family. I love your White family pictures everyone looks great. It still is crazy to see all your siblings all grown up. I hope you are feeling well. You look amazing.