Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haircut Anyone?

Does anyone need a haircut or perhaps an updo...for free? My cute sister Kelsey works at the Bellagio salon. Next Tuesday she's particpating in some auditions and needs some models. So if you want a haircut, an updo, a man's haircut, or whatever, and you're available for a couple hours during the day next Tuesday, leave me a comment!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got my hair done, but I can go for an updue. Brock said he would get his haircut. Just let us know what you need. Hope you're feeling well, I can't belive your baby is almost here.

Julie said...

So maybe I will just tell Brady I need to head up there to get my hair done! THat is a great excuse to take a little vacation by myself! I really wish I could! I can't believe she is that grown up to do hair! Crazy! Looks like you are getting pretty close with that baby! YAY! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey! I just saw your blog on Nicole Cave's blog, I haven't talked to you in a LONG time!! Congratulations on a new baby coming soon!

Nikki said...

So wish I lived in Vegas right now....I so need my hair done and I know Kels does a good job! Oh well :(

Rachel said...

I could really use a haircut. I'm feeling pretty blah. Let me know the details.

Adventures in Healing said...

I just got mine cut but the idea of getting an updo (or seeing if she could do anything fun with my hair) sounds SUPER fabulous. I have a friend who does need her hair cut and can't figure out what to do with it. Too bad I finally just cut Billy's. Keller could use a cut but that might be scary for her.