Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!


(September 1998)
Is it possible that after seven years of marraige he still loves me this much? All I know, is I love him even more! Happy Anniversary babe!! I love living our wonderful life with you by my side!

12 comments:

The White Clan said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow seven years, I am almost there to, I can't believe it!

Lindsey said...

Love the picture!! It's amazing how time flies.

Marilene said...

congratulations! hope this next year is just as good!

I love my life said...

Happy Anniversary you two... We miss you and love you so much!!

Anjuli White said...

Look how cute you guys are! Time just flies by!

Anonymous said...

I thought about you guys all day yesterday!! Wohoo!!!!

Life these days...... said...

cute picture! Happy Anniversary!

Adventures in Healing said...

That picture is so funny to me. Happy anniversary!

dev said...

hey woman! Congrats on 7 years!! How are you feeling? you are so close!! love you girl!!

The Thelins said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You guys are darling. I can't believe that picture- you haven't aged a bit, you lucky girl!

Darleen said...

Oh dear...I think your "marriage" has lasted longer than 7 years. You guys have been together forever! Classic picture.

Doug and Dawn said...

Funny picture. Happy Anniversary. There are so many people that I know who have anniversaries this month.