Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Zander's First "Real" Golf Day

Last month when we were in Oregon, Zander got his first set of "real" golf clubs. On that same trip, he happened to fall off the "potty wagon." So a little bribe to have five "no accident" days and he would get to go golfing with dad on a "real golf course." He got his five days right away and has been looking forward to this and talking about it non-stop. They had so much fun! They golfed all 12 holes at Cloud Nine, and he was focused on "his game" the whole time! He wasn't ready to be done after 2+ hours. Maybe Aaron's dream of him being in the PGA someday will really come true!




5 comments:

Mical said...

I was cracking up watching those videos. I think he is a better golfer than me!! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He's a pro! And a cute on at that. Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer. Hope all is well with you and the baby:).

Nikki said...

k..your kid has some game. What a cutie!! I bet Aaron is so proud. Ryker saw the videos and decided he wanted some clubs just like Zanders!

Ashley K. said...

OMgosh! Go Zander!!! Mike is going to die when I show him this. He and Bailey are going to be out on the course!!!

Adventures in Healing said...

That kid of yours has got to be one of the cutest ever!