Monday, August 25, 2008

Conversations of the Day

(while watching cartoons...without a shirt on)
Me: Zander, why did you take your shirt off?
Zander: Because I have to practice being a strong guy and this is what strong guys do.
(a short while later)
Strong Guy: My tummy really hurts.
Me: Why, what's wrong with it, Bud?
Strong Guy: I have cramps.
Me: You have cramps?
Strong Guy: No, nevermind...that's what girls have.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

What kind of cartoons is he watching? Contractions, cramps, ... starting to wonder!!

Mindy said...

ok...what are you teaching him? really?!?

Sarah said...

That is too funny!

The White Clan said...

Was he watching TLC? That is so hilarious! I think I would die laughing if one of my boys said that! He is so cute!

Meg said...

the one and only...i just want to bite him!

dev said...

seriously. i love this silly stuff they come up with...

Anonymous said...

thats why i love that kid!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats why i love that kid!!!!