Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Am Me

i am: very aware of my MANY blessings.
i think: someday I'll acheive my goal of being a patient mother that doesn't raise her voice.

i know: that goal will take A LOT of diligent work and repentance along the way.

i have: almost everything ready for this new baby.

i wish: I lived in the same city as my parents.

i dislike: being late, going to bed early, & mopping floors (Kelsey's my lifesaver right now)!

i miss: Aaron and Zander when they don't sleep at home.

i fear: the day when my children leave home.

i feel: anxious to cuddle this sweet new baby and feel his velvet cheeks.

i hear: "can I have a snack" at least 67 times a day.

i smell: like I need a shower because I can't get cool.

i crave: otter pops...at least three a day.

i usually: check my calendar and to do list several times a day.

i search: for my keys almost every time I leave the house.

i wonder: what this baby is going to look like.

i regret: that I don't write in my journal anymore and that I've slacked in keeping up with Zander's.

i love: being pregnant, eating delicious food and treats, Aaron's days off, the rare cuddles I get from Zander, chatting on the phone with friends and family.

i care: about what people thing too much.

i always: eat breakfast.

i worry: about my brother's when they ride their dirt bikes.

i am not: as confident of a person as I wish I was.

i remember: all the fun times Aaron and I had in the seven half years we knew each other before we got married.

i believe: that ALL things work out for our good...we just have to learn to trust the Lord.

i dance: almost never.

i don’t always: have a good attitude.

i write: half cursive and half print.
i win: both Aaron and Zander's attention if I tickle their backs.
i lose: every time I play hand and foot (except once)!
i never: thought I would serve a mission until a month before I turned my papers in.
i listen: to Zander's little voice almost all of his waking minutes.
i don't understand: why a plane ticket to Portland has to cost so much.
i can usually be found: on the phone.
i am scared: of how much more wicked the world is going to get.
i need: to find something fun for my grandma's birthday this week.
i forget: how hard it is to think of all these answers
i am happy about: being a mom again.

0 comments: