Yesterday we went out to Warm Springs. It's not quite what we remember it being when we were kids...Aaron was quite dissapointed there was no rope swing, no turtle, and "the pond" was closed, but we still had a great time.
If anyone is wondering if my belly has grown...well here you go!

The best part...their trips down the "secret river."

This is one of those pictures where I look at him and just want to bite him, he's so cute!

Walking down the river.

Time to swim.

The party poopers that wouldn't go down the river (Aaron was not happy
his wife is such a wuss. Catch me when I'm not eight months pregnant)!

5 comments:
I forget about that place- we should have made a trip out there this summer!Looking good though!!
I don't even recongnize that place. We used to spend so much time out there with our wards and young mens and young womens. It makes me want to go check it out again. I am kind of jealous you guys went!
how fun!! I haven't been there in forever!! I hope i look hot in a swim suit when im pregnant! Go Lindsey!!
Wow, it has been a long time since I have been there too. Looks like fun and I love the picture of you and Kels, you guys look so HOT!!!
We didn't even know you were prego! Can't wait to see your little person!
Post a Comment