Friday, August 29, 2008

Sweetness

Either my body is preparing to wake up at all hours or I'm just anxious and can't sleep. Whatever it is, 5:30 is too early to be waking up. So...put in your i-pod and try listen your way back to sleep. But then the 6:30 wake-up call wanders in wanting to be entertained. So give him one earphone and you both listen. And it becomes a perfectly sweet moment when little boy #1 curls up around your body, puts his hands on your belly, talks to little boy #2 and quietly giggles as he kicks, wiggles, and moves in response.

10 comments:

Marilene said...

so precious! of course, you would have rather been sleeping, but it is so sweet!

The White Clan said...

That has to be the cutest picture I have ever seen.
And just so you know me and my mom just sat adoring him last night.

Life these days...... said...

What a cute picture to have! I love that,so sweet!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! So cute that he talks to the baby - he'll be such a good big brother.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! So cute that he talks to the baby - he'll be such a good big brother.

The Ririe's said...

That is so sweet! I love those little moments!

Tara said...

That is so precious! Good thing you caught the moment on camera too, very sweet =D

Anonymous said...

What a precious moment..he's a sweet boy!

Wynd said...

Very Precious and sweet! Good luck with the little bit of sleeping.

Ashley K. said...

That is the sweetest thing that I have ever seen. I am going to miss my roomie this weekend... don't deliver while I'm gone!