Thursday, September 4, 2008

He's Comfortable...

...or maybe scared. Our house can be pretty loud and crazy at times. Maybe he's scared to come out. Either way, this baby is comfortable and still floating around in there. For anyone who was wondering, there's no labor happening around here as of now. I've still got three weeks until my due date, and I'm actually feeling great, so we will patiently wait this little man's arrival.

7 comments:

The Smiths said...

You are so Beautiful! I LOVE being pregnant and experiencing such an amazing miracle. And I am so excited for you guys to meet this little guy!

Meg said...

oh you look soooo pretty!

The White Clan said...

I hope he stays in and cooks for a bit more. The longer the better. And you look fantastic! I hope I look that great in 6 months.

Ashley K. said...

You seriously have such an amazing glow! You look beautiful.

nikki said...

you look great! I can hardly wait for the good news.

Adventures in Healing said...

You look GREAT! Seriously, you don't even look about to have another baby.

California Missy said...

Bump Be Gone!