Sunday, September 28, 2008

The First Week

We have had a good first week with Zackery. My mom has been here and had to leave this morning. We were all sad she had to go! She is so helpful and fun to have around. We love her so much and are so, so grateful for all that she did while she was here. Thanks mom!!

This week has been filled with lots of sweet moments:
love those dimples
snoozin' with daddy
bye grandma lucy, i'll miss you
first bath photographed by big brother
making bread and cinnamon rolls
grandma and her three grandsons
reading stories to Zander and Bennett

10 comments:

Mical said...

I would cry every time my mom would leave. I love his cute little dimples, too. What a sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

How nice for your mom to come and be there for the first week. I love his cute dimples. What handsome grandsons:).
I wanted to do some more cards this year...if you haven't already ordered.

The Smiths said...

Congratulations Guys! He is so adorable!

The White Clan said...

Your mom is great. And seeing her bread made me salivate!

And those cheeks are to die for!

CnK Hansen said...

You have such an adorable family! Zander is going to be the best big brother! He seriously has beautiful eyes! It was so good to see you and your mom last weekend! Let me know if you need anything! Luv ya

Darleen said...

I love your Mom!! She is so sweet. I'm so glad she came down to be with you.

Arriola said...

UGH - could. he. be. any. CUTER!!!!??

I'm dieing over hear. I totally remember the feelings you spoke about...an almost disloyalty to your "#1." It's amazing though, how soon, almost immediately, the new one finds his or her place in your heart. It's not even like you had to make room in your heart for the new one - the place was always there - they just helped you discover it. Congrats linds. I hope there are MANY MORE to COME!!!! hee hee! (I can hear your uterus telling me to shut up now.) Hope to see you and Zachary soon!

MediocreMama said...

Congratulations! The day before he was born I saw you three walking the loop and I wished out loud that you could have your baby...soon. Just because I remember being so pregnant and just wanting the baby in my arms.

And then you had him the next day! You can thank me later.

He is beautiful, you look gorgeous and Zander will be an excellent older brother. Congratulations.

Chelsea said...

what a fun first week! i love his little dimples! cant wait to kiss his little cheeks. :) looks like grandma lucy had fun with her 3 cute grandsons!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, you guys!!!

I'm so happy for you! Boys are more fun when there are two! (If you can even imagine!)

Good luck to all of you! You look great, Lindsey!