Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My TWO Sons

On Saturday, when they handed me this beautiful, little perfect boy, I loved him! I just felt like...finally, finally he's here. It was so surreal at the same time. It was strange to look at him and call him my son. My son was the big, blue eyed energetic three year old waiting down the hall. I almost felt a disloyalty to Zander. It took a very short time for that bond to grow stronger, and reality has taken place deep in my heart. I have TWO sons, and I couldn't feel more blessed!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world little Zackery
Zander looks so proud
love to you all xxx H&H

stephanie said...

They are both so beautiful. Congratulations to you all. I am so excited for you guys.
Stephanie Bare

nikki said...

Welcome little Zackery! your mom is the best.

Mical said...

It was so fun to visit with you today. Thanks for letting us come by and letting me hold little Zachery. He is such a doll!!

The White Clan said...

It is a weird feeling isn't it? You never think that you could love sokmeone as much but somehow you do. And they love esch other that much too. Well until they get older and start beating each other up. I have been told that all boys do that, and I am trying real hard to beleive them. But you have brothers so you already know that.

Marleen said...

Congrats. Zachary is so cute. He is going to fit into your family perfectly. I am so happy for you and your family.

Chelsea said...

its weird for me to think about having 2 nephews! but im sure once i meet him it will just seem so natural and we wont remember what life was like without him.

Ann said...

Congratulations! You both look beautiful!

Julie said...

Lindsey! Congrats! What a beautiful little boy. I bet Zander is so cute with him. I hope you are doing well and able to be up and around now. Congrats!

Katie Ross said...

You have TWO beautiful boys!! Congratulations!

Cami said...

Congratulations on your new little boy! It is so amazing how they so quickly fit just perfectly into your heart and your family.

Marilene said...

congratulations! so exciting!

I love my life said...

I had that same disloyal feeling to Shawn before they put Hailey in my arms. I called my Mom to ask her if I was weird and she said no, just remember your heart multiplies it doesn't divide...
Linz you are one of the greatest women/mothers I know. I am sooo glad that little Zachary has arrived safe and sound. We love you all. You guys have the cutest little family...

I love my life said...

Ok I'm a dork ... I will spell his name correctly from now on..
Sorry about that little Zackery.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Congratulations on the new boy! I love having two sons! They are best friends! They love to do EVERYTHING together. I don't know how much older Zander is, but my boys are about 2 1/2 years apart. As soon as Spencer became mobile, he and David became inseperable. They are beautiful!!

Autumn Corbett