Zackery Dean Futrell made his entrance into the world on Saturday, September 20th at 12:56 pm. He weighed 7 lb. 7 oz. and was 18 1/2 in. long. My water broke on Friday night about 11:00pm (that's got to be one of the weirdest feelings in the world...it took me a while to even realize it was my water that broke). We got to the hospital about 1:30am, and after almost 12 hours we were so glad Zackery made it here safely and healthy. It was a little bit of a stressful labor...he didn't tolerate contractions very well and he wasn't turned the right way, preventing him from dropping down and me from dilating. I am so grateful for wonderful, angel nurses!! Because of them, Zackery and I both got sorted out and ready for his grand entrance. Everything was perfect in the end, and I was (am) so glad that's it's over and he's here!! He's a perfect little round, chubby cheeked baby! He's got cute, fuzzy, brown hair (not as dark or as much as Zander did), dimples on both cheeks, and beautiful, tiny ears. Here are a few pictures from our exciting weekend.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Welcome to our World, Zackery
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










35 comments:
Congrats! I want this baby out! :-) I'm jealous. He's cute!
Congratulations! He is so adorable!
I am really happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you-he's soo cute. Good to hear that all went well and that you are both doing okay.
Lindsey,
YEAH!!! What a handsome boy! Congratulations!! I'm glad you are home and enjoying your family. Miss you friend
Love ya,
Hilary
He is beautiful...congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!!
I've been checking your blog regularly. He is adorable! And Z looks so happy to be a big brother. Love you all!!!
Congratulations again Lindsey! That picture of Zander holding him is so precious! I can't wait to meet him!!
What a handsome little man! Congrats!
hes so perfect! i cant wait to meet my second little nephew. I love all the pictures! :)
He's beutiful!! Congratulations!! SO happy to hear all ended up well! XOXO!
He is just adorable! I am so glad all went well and that he is so very healthy. You guys are such a cute little family! Congrats!
awww how cute!!
congratulations
love beth xxx
He's so cute! Maybe Ryan will have to go for a younger man!!! Zander was so cute at preschool today when I asked him if he had a new baby brother. He was very excited to tell me about him.
Love him!!! I can't wait to hold him.
Congratulations Lindsey, Aaron and Zander.
In no time at all, little adorable Zackery will learn what a great family he was born into. You're a "great" Mom Lindsey. I'm so happy for all of you.
I hope Tim and I get to meet him in December.
Miss you.
Love you tons!
Missy
Congratulations!!! I love all the pics! he is sooo cute! I wonder if those dimples means he will look like a White!
Congratulaitons!! Hes adorable!! And the pictures with Zander holding him are just precious!
congratulations to you all
love hayley and Hilda xxx
yeah for the Futrell fam!! He is a keeper... who doesn't love yummy baby cheeks?? and dimples too?? ahhh. you have it made woman!! congrats!! you make cute ones!! xoxoxo
He's beautiful. You have adorable boys! I'm glad everything went well in the end.
congratulations! he is adorable and you look great! such a beautiful family. :)
Congrats you guys..he is adorable. Love the cheeks! The pictures of Zander holding him are precious. You are amazing, smiling for a picture when you look so tired and ready to sleep. So glad you and the baby are doing okay. Get some rest and enjoy being a mom again to a precious little newborn. Can't wait to meet him. I'll call you this weekend when we get there and see when is a good time to stop by.
YAY!! He is here and is so adorable. He looks just like his daddy. The miracle of life! What a blessing. Glad you are already able to go home. Congratulations!! You are getting me excited!
Congratulations. He is absolutely adorable. And you're right about the water breaking on it's own being so weird. I hope you guys get some rest!
Way too cute! Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is so cute and Zander looks so happy to be a big brother!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! He is gorgeous! I am so happy for you. I'm so glad that everything went so well for both Mommy and Zackery. Little boys need brothers --- congratulations, Zander, too! We love you guys!
xoxoxoxoxo
Oh he is beautiful you guys....Good Work! You are gonna love having two boys. TONS of work..but very FUN. Let me tell ya, life is NEVER boring with 2 boys! Take Care
Congratulations-he is adorable. I'm very jealous that you are done. I agree with the water breaking. It is the weirdest thing ever. Enjoy that new little one!
Lindsey, Kathy linked me to your blog so that I could see the artwork on your belly and so I could catch a peek at your sweet addition. I have been thinking about you and your family. Congratulations on baby! From one artist to another...love the artwork and the way the belly button was incorporated! Absolutely FABULOUS! Talk soon, Kim Johnson
Congratulations!!! He's so cute!
It isn't fair that you look so beautiful after having a baby. CONGRATS!! He is a doll. I'm so happy for you.
So So So cute...it doesn't last long...you forget each time how fast they grow up...I can't believe my baby was that little just 6 months ago. Congrats to you guys!
congrats lindsey and fam! Zackery is adorbale! I am sure he and Levi will be great friends...
Post a Comment