when you have a huge belly, nothing to do on a Friday night, and an amazing artist that lives with you...
Friday, September 12, 2008
What do you get...
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happiness is not a place to travel to. It's a way of getting there.
when you have a huge belly, nothing to do on a Friday night, and an amazing artist that lives with you...
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
8:20 PM
26 comments:
oh my gosh linds.. thats histerical. good job kels!
oh my gosh that is hilarious....i'm so sad i never had her do one to mine. where is your belly button???
so hilarious!!
so funny and SO cute! :)
Wow, that looks awesome! Kinda surprising to, but so cute.
that is HI-LAR-I-OUS!! I totally thought that was one of those cute little bouncy balls you buy at the grocery store for 2 dollars!! Darling!! I'm excited for you!! Can't wait to see the cute little pics!!
Hey Lindsey, hope you don't mind, I was blog surfing and found you on Sandy and Tyson's blog. This is so funny! Congratulations by the way! It's so great to catch up and see how things are going with your sweet family. Can't wait to see the new addition!
Oh My! I LOVE it! It doesn't even look real! Savannah used to have fun drawing on my belly with Crayola Markers when I was pregnant with the twins. What can I say? Cheap entertainment. If you think your belly is a good canvas, just imagine if it were twice as big! :)
Is it for real? It is perfectly round..i thought it was a bouncy ball too!
how hilarious!!! thats aweseom!!!
Ok.. So much for nothing to do on a friday night.. Looks like it turned on to be LOTS of fun =D.. Ilove that, soo fun!!
Ha ha!!! Love it. Let's hang out... call me!
That is great! I can't believe it is that round! Wow!!!
That is one perfectly round belly! And I can see your sis making some seriously good money doing belly art. That is incredible!
haha! Kelsey showed it to me on her phone! She is a little artist - and you belly looks so cute! It does look like those bouncy balls with disney characters on it!
You have the most perfectly round pregnant belly ever!
I thought it was a ball at first--perfectly round belly! And you are SOOO small--seriously. Very funny.
Hi lindsey! This is Kristin! I can't believe that was not a ball! You look amazing pregnant! I have the cutest picture of Zander and Mattison at Kathys house! I'll have to give you a copy! Luv ya
I love it... that's adorable.
I think you should send that in to a pregnancy magazine or something.. so cute..
We love you guys and miss you like crazy..
Love Kim and Family.
That is so funny!!!! Did it tickle?
Bounce Bounce!!
Lindsey - congrats girlfriend!!!!!! Been thinkin' about you and that perfect new baby Z. Can't wait to see him.! -A
Cute belly and picture!! Congrats on the new baby, hope all is well.
Awesome drawing. It took me a bit to realize that was your tummy! HA!
At first I thought you meant that Zander drew it.
Very cute!
Post a Comment