Oh my goodness he is a doll. I'm so happy for you guys and VERY jealous that you have a newborn and mine isn't a newborn anymore. What a cute little man. Sorry Linds, but I think he looks just like his dad.
He is so adorable! And is it just me or does he look exactly like Zander? You need to put pics of Zander up by him to compare! So cute! Hope you are feeling great!
Also I wanted to say you can come to my house and clean up since Zander says you are so good at it! BTW How are you guys? I know you just had a baby and all but, I haven't talked to you in a while. Hope everything is going well! Love Ya!
Wow! His hair is so much lighter now. It seems it got lighter faster than Zander's did at that age. He is adorable, but would anyone expect anything less?
He is so adorable! I heard he's a really good baby -- but then that was from a very PROUD grandpa, but I'm sure he's saying it just like it is! Make sure and check my blog == I TAGGED Zander ---- I can't wait to read his answers to the questions that are normally meant for adults. He is so cute and comes up with the most amazing things sometimes. I wish he and Braxton lived closer to one another, they have very similar personalities and I think they would get along great as buds! Congratulations again on little Zackery, he is gorgeous! Love, Aunt Gail
11 comments:
aww he is so cute
Oh my goodness he is a doll. I'm so happy for you guys and VERY jealous that you have a newborn and mine isn't a newborn anymore. What a cute little man. Sorry Linds, but I think he looks just like his dad.
He is so adorable! And is it just me or does he look exactly like Zander? You need to put pics of Zander up by him to compare! So cute! Hope you are feeling great!
ohhh. yummy!
He looks like Zander!
How Sweet! He is too cute!
Also I wanted to say you can come to my house and clean up since Zander says you are so good at it!
BTW How are you guys? I know you just had a baby and all but, I haven't talked to you in a while. Hope everything is going well! Love Ya!
Wow! His hair is so much lighter now. It seems it got lighter faster than Zander's did at that age.
He is adorable, but would anyone expect anything less?
OH, sooooo cute!
Such a cutie. Already looking like a handsome little boy.
Congrats! He's so precious! I miss seeing little zander! But candace always reminds me how cute he is!
~Katrina Simpson-Jarrell
He is so adorable! I heard he's a really good baby -- but then that was from a very PROUD grandpa, but I'm sure he's saying it just like it is! Make sure and check my blog == I TAGGED Zander ---- I can't wait to read his answers to the questions that are normally meant for adults. He is so cute and comes up with the most amazing things sometimes. I wish he and Braxton lived closer to one another, they have very similar personalities and I think they would get along great as buds! Congratulations again on little Zackery, he is gorgeous!
Love,
Aunt Gail
Post a Comment