1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I clean up"
3. What makes mom sad? "We don't want this questions cause I don't want you to be sad"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "When you make funny faces"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "like a lion"
6. How old is your mom? "50"
7. How tall is your mom? holding his hand up as high as he can "like that"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "clean up" (that's a funny one!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "watch TV"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know that one"
11. What is your mom really good at? "playing the Wii"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "driving"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "clean up"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "cereal"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "you make food for me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Donald Duck"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "clean up"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we both have yellow shirts on"
19. How are you and your mom different? "you're bigger and I'm smaller because you're 50"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "cause you have a heart"

5 comments:
is that a cricket in him hand ?
that little Zander is so funny
Apparently, you like to do a lot of cleaning and have aged since the last time I saw you!
I love "because you have a heart!" So cute...
He is so funny. I don't know if my kids would be as sweet! Love the cricket. I bet you were having a heart attack!
linds...loved this so much I did my own version with Benjamin. That little Zander man is a crack-up. love him. hope you're feeling great!
Post a Comment