Saturday, October 18, 2008

4 Weeks Old

My name is Zackery. During the last four weeks I have been getting quite comfortable in my new world.

My brother loves to push me in my swing.
I'm a great sleeper.
I love the bath.
I can scowl just as well as my daddy...what's it to you?
I can also show you my big dimples.
My brother's bed is quite comfy, and I like to lay in it while he sings me lullabies.
Most of all, I just like to look precious and make you want to kiss my cheeks!

11 comments:

Gail said...

What a sweet baby boy!! He is so adorable and he is certainly a lucky little boy to have you and Aaron as his parents! Give him a kiss from his Aunt Gail!!

Chelsea said...

he changes so much each and everyday!! i cant believe he is already a month old! i cant wait to kiss those cheeks in 2 weeks! :)

Mesha said...

Lindsey! Congratulations! It is amazing how much goes on when you move away! He is so cute - I just love the Z names! Miss you!

Mesha said...

Lindsey! Congratulations! It is amazing how much goes on when you move away! He is so cute - I just love the Z names! Miss you!

Marleen said...

Zachery, you are looking more and more like your mommy's side of the family.

dev said...

4 weeks??! seriously? It has gone by so quickly... he is a handsome little fella! love the dimples!!!!

McLeod Clan said...

Oh my goodness i just want to eat him up! I think both of those boys are beyond adorable! Good job on the genetics you two!

nikki said...

He's adorable Lindsey. I love that you have those 2 cute boys...

Anonymous said...

what a handsome baby! i love the pictures!! how is it being a mother of two now??

we are dying to meet him! are you planning any trips to utah!?!

Doug and Dawn said...

Congrats Lindsey he is so cute. Both your boys are. I hope you are adjusting well. Thanks for the announcement it' so sweet.

The Thelins said...

Zander looks like such a great big brother!!