Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Love...

...these beautiful blue eyes,
these huge dimples,
everything about this irresistable little man.
(I know my posts have been all about the baby lately, but there's lots of family that need a Zack fix).

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

hey i dont mind one bit! i cant get enough lookin at that cute little boy!

Meg said...

i personally think we all have a talent for producing adorable babies in this family!

Julie said...

Hey! Post all the pictures you want! I love it so much!! He is so adorable. And those dimples are to die for!! He looks so much like Zander. What a beautiful baby!
Hope you are feeling well. Is that your sister meg who left a comment? She has kids too? Holy crap. I'm getting old!

Mical said...

I love all the baby pictures. They change so fast the first year of their life, and I don't get to see you guys a whole lot! So keep'em coming!

Darleen said...

Those dimples are adorable! I can't believe how much of a Futrell he is! I'm sure there is a little Lindsey somewhere....just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, I can't get over those dimples!

McLeod Clan said...

He is too cute you guys! I can't believe those good old chubby cheeks already!