Saturday, October 25, 2008

Anyone Want to Dress Up Like Santa?

I love this picture of my brother-in-law Troy meeting Zackery for the first time! I have one just like it when he met Zander. I wonder what he's thinking! I'm sure it's something along the lines of, "here's another little person that's going to come and make a lot of noise in my house and take all my toys away from me." Troy's actually so good to share all of his fun toys with his nephews. Troy works at Opportunity Village and on December 6th they are having their annual Great Santa Run. It's a great way to help them earn money! You can learn more about it at http://www.opportunityvillage.org/content/?c=29. Registration includes a santa suit, a ticket to the magical forest and other gifts. Sounds like fun for the whole family! If you have any questions, let me know. Hopefully we'll see you there.

3 comments:

The Ririe's said...

That is a sweet pictures of him and Zachery. I need to look into that Santa Run, I heard it is a lot of fun. That is so cool that Troy is working at Opportunity Village.

Adventures in Healing said...

We have a family tradition of doing the Santa Run. We couldn't afford even the registration last year but it is a blast. We've got plenty of Santa suits over here if you want one.

The White Clan said...

I haven't seen Troy forever, he has gotten so big. WOW!
I have never heard of the Santa Run before, it sounds like fun. Too bad I live in Utah now, and the holidays are so CRAZY!